The vision of the Functional Materials and Structures Lab (FMSL) is to develop innovative construction materials and structural systems and apply them to civil infrastructure. We focus and study computational and experimental approaches to investigate the properties and characteristics of construction materials. For this purpose, our lab mainly focuses on the following topics.
- Computational materials science
- Material characterization and property evaluation
- Multi-scale analysis for infrastructure
- High-performance multifunctional concrete materials
- Eco-friendly sustainable construction materials
- Artificial intelligence applications for infrastructures
Please contact FMSL if you would like to join our group and contribute to the development of a better infrastructure and society.